year 2012 ...
I can not guess why the year 2011 before I had passed so quickly
as in the previous year,, maybe everyone would like this year better than the year yesterday,, but
hope it will come back as the previous ((hope hope living alone)) if we are not accompanied by prayer and effort to really really ......
I can not guess why the year 2011 before I had passed so quickly
as in the previous year,, maybe everyone would like this year better than the year yesterday,, but
hope it will come back as the previous ((hope hope living alone)) if we are not accompanied by prayer and effort to really really ......
AKU BERHARAP di tahun 2012 ini aku dapat membahagiakan orang tua dengan sepenuhnya
AKU BERHARAP di tahun 2012 ini ada selalu teman sahabat yang mendampingiku di kala suka dan duka
I was the escape of success
I was a boy who could not be separated from an expectation of new hope
hopefully it will not loose hope in 2012 is .... amen

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar